August 3, 2020
Yes, knowing that you need an appropriately qualified expert is the first step in properly investigating the merits of your case, and connecting with the right expert is an investment that pays off starting with record review, all the way through to trial. Let Saponaro, Inc. assist you from the beginning, so you avoid these common mistakes.
October 8, 2012
Cosmetic/Plastic surgery is gaining in popularity; however, one surgical mistake during cosmetic or plastic surgery can lead to disfigurement, permanent injury, and even death.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported the following plastic and cosmetic surgery statistics:
- There was a 7% increase in plastic surgeries between 2010 and 2011
- Over 5.6 million Botox injections were administered
- 243,772 people had plastic surgery on the nose (Rhinoplasty)
- 204,702 people had liposuction
- 307,180 breast augmentation surgeries were performed
- 196,286 people had eyelid surgery
- 119,026 people received facelifts