Nurse Expert Witness
Hire a nurse expert witness and build a winning case.
Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys trust Saponaro, Inc. because of our strong Nursing Expert Witness selection.
There are almost 3 million registered nurses in the United States, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, and this number is expected to grow by 15 percent between now and 2026 – much faster than the national average job growth rate.
The demand for nurses is huge, and not just in the medical industry. The legal industry relies on nurse expert witnesses to build winning cases, especially for medical malpractice. Despite this, not all nurses are qualified and experienced enough to be successful nurse expert witnesses. Saponaro, Inc. understands this, which is why we only offer top-notch actively practicing nursing professionals.
An experienced nurse expert witness knows how to approach a medical malpractice case. Their experience in the medical field working with doctors, other medical professionals and patients is what creates their credibility and strengthens your case. A reliable nurse expert witness will:
- Assist medical experts in the analysis of electronic medical records
- Clarify and explain injuries related to an accident/malpractice
- Conduct literature research
- Establish possible relationships to the current injuries and/or outcome of a case
- Establish timelines and chronologies of events
- Explain medical issues and terminology
- Outline injuries and medical issues
- Summarize medical history
Not only do we have a database of experienced nurses, we also have numerous medical professionals who you can consult for their expert opinion in a timely manner. Whatever your medical malpractice case needs may be, we have an expert witness available to assist with strategy, testimony, and building a winning case.
Our Expert Witness Referral Fee: $400
- Screen: Saponaro will screen the facts of your legal case with nursing experts, while looking for potential conflicts, and confirming the expert meets the criteria of your state laws.
- Submit Referral: We provide the selected expert’s Curriculum Vitae, fee schedule, and their preferred method of contact. You work directly with your expert.
- Guaranteed: Saponaro will replace your expert witness at no additional cost if a customer is not satisfied.
Read more about Nursing Malpractice in our blog.
Our Straight-forward Expert Witness Fee: