Pediatric Expert Witness
Need an Expert? Let's Talk.
Hire a pediatric expert witness and build a winning case.
For medical negligence cases involving pediatric patients, hiring a pediatric expert witness is a necessity. Before pursuing a case, attorneys work closely with pediatric expert witnesses to evaluate the merits of their malpractice claim.
Pediatric expert witnesses can explain the acceptable treatment modalities and interpret medical facts — in layman’s terms — for the jury. They may work in pediatric subspecialties such as emergency medicine, infectious disease, neurology, orthopedics, allergy and immunology, surgery.
A pediatric expert treats patients up to 18 years of age. They are familiar with cases involving medical treatment for the following:
- Brain injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Child abuse or neglect
- Crib death
- Delayed diagnosis
- Developmental disabilities
- Head injuries and concussions
- Pediatric accidents
- Pediatric medication errors
- Shaken baby syndrome
- Skin rashes
- Vaccine errors or complications
For example, a delayed meningitis diagnosis can cause serious (and potentially fatal) health complications. This is especially true for infants, whose immune systems are still developing. If a physician fails to properly diagnose the condition that causes lifelong developmental problems, a pediatric expert witness can be used to provide evaluation, opinion, and testimony.
Find a Pediatric Expert Witness for Your Case
Our pediatric experts have the education, training, and clinical experience to accurately assess the standards of care, as well as address causation and damages, as your first step in determining how to best pursue your medical-legal case.
Top attorneys and insurance professionals trust Saponaro, Inc. because of our strong pediatric expert witness selection.
Our Expert Witness Referral Fee: $400
Here’s what to expect when you hire a pediatric expert witness:
- Screen: Saponaro will screen the facts of your legal case with pediatric experts, while looking for potential conflicts, and confirming the expert meets the criteria of your state laws.
- Submit Referral: We provide the selected expert’s Curriculum Vitae and their preferred method of contact. Work directly with your expert.
- Guaranteed: Saponaro will replace your expert witness at no additional cost if a customer is not satisfied.
Ready to find your expert witness? Request one today.
Our Straight-forward Expert Witness Fee: