Mental Health Expert Witness
Hire a psychiatric expert witness and build a winning case.
Could your case benefit from a mental health expert witness? In situations involving human behavior, psychiatric experts (especially those with forensic experience) can play significant roles.
Mental health professionals are frequently called upon to appear in Family Court as Expert Witnesses in order to help the judge make difficult decisions in disputed cases, involving issues like custody, access and abuse.
Many psychiatric experts are also experienced with identifying and analyzing behavioral patterns which can help assess the relative degree of risk, and form a treatment and safety plan consistent with that risk. This can be valuable in determining if a suicide after mental health evaluation was preventable.
Mental health expert witnesses that work with attorneys through Saponaro, Inc. are skilled in the following areas:
- Competency issues
- Evaluation of traumatic head and brain injury
- Family and domestic relations
- Medical malpractice
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Toxic tort injuries
- Wrongful death
Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys trust Saponaro, Inc. because of our strong Mental Health Expert Witness selection.
Our Expert Witness Referral Fee: $400
- Screen: Saponaro will screen the facts of your legal case with psychiatric experts, while looking for potential conflicts, and confirming the expert meets the criteria of your state laws.
- Submit Referral: We provide the selected expert’s Curriculum Vitae, fee schedule, and their preferred method of contact. You work directly with your expert.
- Guaranteed: Saponaro will replace your expert witness at no additional cost if a customer is not satisfied.
Ready to find your mental health expert witness? Contact us today.
Our Straight-forward Expert Witness Fee: