Radiology Expert Witness
Hire a radiology technician expert witness to build a winning case.
Top attorneys and insurance professionals trust Saponaro, Inc. because of our strong Radiology Expert Witness selection.
In a medical malpractice case, there could be a variety of reasons to hire a radiology technician expert witness for consultation and an expert opinion. For example, if a patient falls while under the supervision of a radiology technician, guidance will be needed to determine if alternative care could have prevented the injury. Or if a particular technique in performing a study is questioned in a medical malpractice case, a radiology technician expert can be consulted.
Radiology technicians are familiar with a number of techniques and equipment used to diagnose disease and injury, including:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Position emission tomography (PET)
- Fusion imaging
Using a radiology technician expert witness can help inform a case in a number of ways, since these experts tend to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Abdominal imaging and interventions
- Breast radiology
- Cardiac radiology
- Diagnostic radiology
- Emergency radiology
- Interventional radiology
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Thoracic radiology
- Vascular radiology
The radiology technicians associated with Saponaro, Inc. have the right training, knowledge and experience needed to act as experts on your case. Attorneys trust Saponaro, Inc. because of our strong Radiology Technician Expert Witness selection.
Our Radiology Technician Expert Witness Referral Fee: $400
- Screen: Saponaro will screen the facts of your legal case with radiology experts, while looking for potential conflicts, and confirming the expert meets the criteria of your state laws.
- Submit Referral: We provide the selected expert’s Curriculum Vitae and their preferred method of contact. Work directly with your expert.
- Guaranteed: Saponaro will replace your expert witness at no additional cost if a customer is not satisfied.
Our Straight-forward Expert Witness Fee: