Police Expert Witness
Hire a police expert witness and build a winning case.
Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys trust Saponaro, Inc. because of our strong Police Expert Witness selection.
American society relies on law enforcement and police officers to maintain justice. With more than 800,000 police officers in the U.S., it’s no wonder they often become crucial components of courtroom trials for both civil and criminal cases.
Using a police/law enforcement expert witness can help support a case in a number of ways, since these experts tend to specialize in one of the following areas:
- Accident Reconstruction
- Blood alcohol content/DUI
- Crime prevention
- Crime scene reconstruction
- Crowd management
- Jail operations and policy
- Police pursuit
- Policy and procedures
- Public safety
- Risk management
- Taser deployment
- Use of force/deadly force
It is important to have an experienced and professional police/law enforcement expert witness to help you with these types of cases. You can use this expert witness in a variety ways – as an expert consultant to strategize with, and/or to provide valuable opinions and expert testimony.
Examples of how our police expert witnesses have been used in the past include:
- A breath alcohol analyst offering expert opinion on accuracy of delayed breathalyzer readings
- Expert opinion given by a police officer regarding a mismanaged domestic violence incident
- Police expert witnesses discussing policies and procedures in regards to inappropriate harassment of a 9-1-1 dispatcher
You can trust the police expert witnesses you find through Saponaro, Inc.
Our Police Expert Witness Referral Fee: $400
- Screen: Saponaro will screen the facts of your legal case with police experts, while looking for potential conflicts, and confirming the expert meets the criteria of your state laws.
- Submit Referral: We provide the selected expert’s Curriculum Vitae, fee schedule, and their preferred method of contact. You work directly with your expert.
- Guaranteed: Saponaro will replace your expert witness at no additional cost if a customer is not satisfied.
Read more about Police Misconduct in our blog.
Our Straight-forward Expert Witness Fee: