RN Synopsis & Review
Upon receipt of all medical records, a nurse will organize them in chronological order and provide the following services:
- Outline potential deviations & potential defendants
- Conduct literature research as needed
- Educate the attorney on medical issues & terminology
- Recommend the type of experts needed to ensure your client presents their best case
To obtain an RN Synopsis and Review we require:
- All medical records regarding the care in question.
- A $500 ($100 per hour) retainer will be required to begin review.
Saponaro, Inc., has extensive experience analyzing and developing medical malpractice, wrongful death, personal injury and nursing home cases. Let us help you pinpoint the pertinent issues of your case with review by a highly qualified nursing specialist.