September 28, 2016
Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice cases are complex. Clients often have extensive medical histories, and it can be an arduous task to separate and/or correlate previous injuries with current ones. In addition, electronic medical records are quickly becoming the standard which are often repetitive and voluminous.
An experienced Nursing professional can outline injuries and medical issues, summarize medical history, and establish possible relationships to the current injuries and/or outcome of a case.
At Saponaro Inc., our Nursing professionals have extensive experience reviewing, organizing, and summarizing voluminous medical records in a clear and concise fashion.
Our RN Review will:
- Establish timelines and chronologies of events.
- Clarify medical history prior to an injury in question.
- Explain injuries related to an accident/malpractice.
- Assist medical experts in analysis of the electronic medical records
- Outline potential deviations and potential defendants.
- Explain medical issues and terminology.
- Recommend the type of Expert needed.
- Conduct literature research.
Our highly qualified Nursing professionals will provide you with a straight-forward analysis of the medical records to help you pinpoint the pertinent issues of your case before you invest significant financial resources and non-billable hours on a case with a limited recovery value.