November 12, 2012
Don’t trust your case to an unknown expert that you find on the internet, and end up being highly disappointed with the work product, knowledge, and/or credibility of the expert you have decided to rely on for the most important aspect of your case.
Saponaro, Inc. is chosen everyday by successful trial lawyers because of our strong selection of premier experts in all areas of litigation, years of experience, and our commitment to your success.
Why should you choose Saponaro Inc.?
We will perform a detailed screening of your case to make sure that the expert we recommend is the best possible match to the specifics of your case.
October 8, 2012
Cosmetic/Plastic surgery is gaining in popularity; however, one surgical mistake during cosmetic or plastic surgery can lead to disfigurement, permanent injury, and even death.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons reported the following plastic and cosmetic surgery statistics:
- There was a 7% increase in plastic surgeries between 2010 and 2011
- Over 5.6 million Botox injections were administered
- 243,772 people had plastic surgery on the nose (Rhinoplasty)
- 204,702 people had liposuction
- 307,180 breast augmentation surgeries were performed
- 196,286 people had eyelid surgery
- 119,026 people received facelifts
March 30, 2012
Litigation concerning mortgage-backed securities (MBS) is heating up in 2012, as the courts are denying many of the defendants’ motions to dismiss. This is leading to a long and involved discovery process, as both sides will have to examine the mortgage loans underlying the securitizations in great detail.
Typically, the complains in these lawsuits allege:
- The mortgage loan originator did not follow its underwriting guidelines or industry standards
- Appraisals were artificially increased and did not follow industry appraisal standards, resulting in incorrect loan-to-value percentages.
- During securitization, the due diligence process of reviewing mortgages for inclusion in the MBS was flawed or ignored.
- Mortgage terms were modified by servicing organizations and these new terms were not in the best interests of the investors of the MBS.
October 5, 2011
In a recent study of more than 800 clinically coded obstetrical medical malpractice cases analyzed, 77% cited errors in clinical judgment. The report identifies that the next most prevalent areas of causation were miscommunication, technical errors, inadequate documentation, administrative failures and ineffective supervision.
September 27, 2011
Choosing the right expert witness can make or break your case. Even if your case isn’t going to trial, a credible expert witness can be the key to settling in your client’s favor. Your brilliant theory about how an accident happened holds no water if you can’t back it up with the support of an accident reconstruction expert. Your client’s claim regarding injuries suffered have little validity without confirmation from a medical expert witness.
September 23, 2011
Each year in the United States, 2 million people suffer burns. When you suffer these injuries, a burn injury expert witness can be valuable to help you prove negligence in your case. Over 6,000 die from their injuries. Half of all burn injuries could have been prevented, which means negligence factors into 50% of all burn injury cases.
September 12, 2011
The results of our motor vehicle impact analysis service can provide clarification of the extent of impact, and injury, caused to your client in the collision. This information provides a tool to confidently determine the value of your case.